What's up with this crazy music in this episode? And for most of the season now that I think about it. Who composes this and why are they on drugs?
Head Count: 9.
12 AM to 1 AM:
Audrey Cry Count: 1 Scene. But this time...we'll excuse her. I'd probably cry to if I had 3 minutes to live.
Head Count: 6.
1 AM to 2 AM:
HOchie 1 on SofD Heller: That's the worst act of begging for forgiveness I've ever seen.
Audrey Cry Count: 2 Scenes.
Head Count: 4. WTF! Heller just killed himself?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
2 AM to 3 AM:
This episode was hilarious. First there was this:
That hole has a gun!
Then there was the tasering of the asshole. Oh Chloe, how I love thee and the faces, Chloe. The faces!
Who I'd like to see dead in the near future: The little ass-kisser, Miles. Why didn't Chloe taser his ass too? I hope she gets a chance.
And who was that idiot trying to be a hero on the plane? That's right, Jack. Shut him up and put him in his place.
Head Count: 0.
3 AM to 4 AM:
So that Graham person, he better watch who he's talking to or else there might be a very unfortunate helicopter incident, the kind of incident in which he loses an arm... again.
The biggest bitch of all of Jack Bauer: C.T.U.
How long until that ass-kisser Miles gets added to the Head Count?
Head Count: 0. We have to amend the Head Count because Heller's alive apparently.
4 AM to 5 AM:
What kind of pansy slap was that Karen Hayes gave Miles? You know if Chloe had the chance to deal with Miles, he'd be number one on this Head Count.
Aaron nooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Low blow, Buchanan, low blow! How dare you pull the "What would David Palmer want you to do if he were here" card?
Head Count: All of the men transporting Bierko are out so...that's about..hmmm, 6? 12.
5 AM to 6 AM:
You know I don't like when they show Aaron in the beginning recap.
There goes Jack again, trying his best to make a murderer out of an innocent little Petty Engineer Rooney.
Or 2: Who's this Morris?!
HOchie 1: Morris? Morris is a cat! Chloe's ex-husband is a cat.
Head Count: 8. Jack's too hardcore but that's what Henderson gets for killing the tri-force of BFFs. R.I.P. David Palmer, Tony Almeida and Michelle Dessler.
Let me re-phrase, is this the face of man who is truly hardcore?

Aaaaannnyyyyyway...
6 AM to 7 AM:
That face President Logan had when he saw Jack in the helicopter was classic and I didn't take a picture.
Dude, the Chinese are truly hardcore. They came in there like ninjas and took Jack Bauer out! Let the water torture begin!
Classic line of the episode: China has a long memory, Mr. Bauer.
Exactly what does THAT mean? As half-Chinese, I guess I just don't understand...
What's up with Karen and Buchanan? That was lame. They certainly are no Tony A. and Michelle. Awwwww. Poor dead Tony A. and Michelle. Damn this show!
And that reminds me - next season, I have to do the Jack Bauer "Damn It" count. It happens at least twice in every season.
Head Count: 0.
People, we started in August and watched through October (somewhere along the way, I lost HOchie 1), took a break in November and finished this day (21st) in December (HOchie 1 finished 3.5 weeks ago). That's right. 120 episodes done - 0 to go! We are READY for Season 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment