STOP IT. NOW.
I have no idea what you're refering to...but Baby B. is disdainful of everybody, as well he should as the thug-ito baby he is. =P"P.S And no he doesn't hate you. He's just "street".
That's true but it's not Baby B. My kid on the train. He hates me.What are you doing up anyway? I had a really bad day. I hope yours was easier today than yesterday. Go to bed. That's where I'm headed. It's really late and I have another day from hell to look forward to.
Hm. We must chat. I am up b/c my boss hates me.
STOP IT. NOW.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what you're refering to...but Baby B. is disdainful of everybody, as well he should as the thug-ito baby he is. =P"
ReplyDeleteP.S And no he doesn't hate you. He's just "street".
That's true but it's not Baby B. My kid on the train. He hates me.
ReplyDeleteWhat are you doing up anyway? I had a really bad day. I hope yours was easier today than yesterday.
Go to bed. That's where I'm headed. It's really late and I have another day from hell to look forward to.
Hm. We must chat. I am up b/c my boss hates me.
ReplyDelete