Saturday, December 02, 2006

Hot Hot Heat

This post is in honour of X.

X at the bus stop:

"Oh my god! A pigeon was trying to get away from a car and flew straight into me!"

X on coconuts:

"I wanted one jelly nut and he brought me 10 water nuts! So I threw a tantrum for 4 hours and kicked his shoes down the hallway, then kicked them back up the hallway!"

X 'on fire' (and hence name of this blog post):

"I always think I'm hotter than I really am."

3 comments:

  1. Well you know what thought make a man do....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever troll-man. I think therefore I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gross misuse of the Des Cartes saying. I think therefore I am or in latin "Cogito ergo sum" refers to the understanding of one's existence by the virtue of the fact that he/she has cognition. The fact that you think that you are hotter than you are speaks to a greater psychological problem. It's called being delusional.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...