Here's the thing, we're going to fill this out first then anyone who'd like to respond - copy and paste your answers in a comment. Remember, in the second part your answers should be in response to how you feel about us. Whoever responds, we'll do the same for you. You know you guys want to.
This quiz is not our own and was pilfered from sources we'd rather not disclose.
1.Your Full Name: HOchie 1 & Or 2.
2. Age: 13 & 62
3. Single or Taken: Taken but you know, I am my own Ho; Taken (Matt will find out soon enough) and I am also my own Ho.
4. Favorite Movie: Labyrinth; The Nightmare Before Christmas
5. Favorite Song: If God Will Send His Angels" by U2; This is hard for me so I'll go with two current - "Map of the Problematique" by MUSE & "What Do They Know?" by MSI
6. Favorite Band/Artist: U2; MUSE
7. Dirty or Clean: Half Dirty/Half Clean - depends on how you look at me; Dirty because dirt don't hurt.
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: None (my dad would have killed me); one piercing in the upper right ear portion and I live
9. Worst Habit: not exercising enough; not eating enough pork
HERE COMES THE FUN ... ... ...
1. Do we know each other outside of the blog community? Yes
2. What's your philosophy on life? "Only the good die young"; "Bacon"
3. Negative or Optimistic? Negative; Realistic or is that I just don't care enough?
4. What was your dream growing up? To be a singer; I'm still growing up and I still have dreams
5. Worst thing ever happen to you? Those stupid assholes. x2.
6. Would you kiss me? Ew. You're my sister! x2.
7. Tell me one weird fact about you: I can sleep with my eyes open; I have really violent dreams, why just last night I dreamt I had been feasting on human flesh for years and only reconsidered my actions when I got a bad piece of finger. It tasted nasty.
8. Would you have my back or kick me when I'm down? I would have your assback AND kick you when you're down. It depends on my mood; Thanks, HOchie 1. Thanks. I'd have your back whenever it worked out for me.
9. Do you Trust me? Yes; Yes
10. Have you ever kept anything from me? Yes; Yes
11. What do you think of me as a Person? I think you da bomb; You're a Kitty.
12. Do you think I'm sane or insane? I think you're sane; I think you're sane.
13. Would you cry for me if I died? I would lay down and die myself but that was before Beat; I would follow you into the dark.
14. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? I would be your partner in crime then be your conscience AFTER; I would be your crime partner then let you deal with the consequences
15. If you could change anything about me, would you? Yes, I would make you more ambitious so you could make me more money; No. Biatch.
16. How do you fall asleep? On my left side; on my left side thanks to my piercing.
17. Would you come over to yell at me or just call? Both; I never yell.
18. Would you go on a blind date if I set you up? Yeah, totally; Yeah. As long as it's no emo kids. I am not Emo.
19. If I only had one day to live would you be honest or lie? Honest because I'd want you to do lots of things before you die. I would want you to go to England just in time to get there and die. You wouldn't find Matt but at least you'd be there where he is unless he's doing a concert in Seattle; I would be honest so we can go do stuff like burn bridges.
20. A million bucks.. what would you do with it? I would take it in a suitcase to my workplace, curse out all those bitches, leave then go on vacation; I would invest to make more millions THEN I would curse everyone out and go on vaction.
21. What is your worst fear? That Or 2 would die before me; that HOchie 1 would die before me.
22. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? It used to be reading but now I'm illiterate thanks to Baby B.; play vgames
23. How many times did u curse at me while filling out this thing? Twice; four times
24. Can you sing or dance? Yes and yes; I can do something like both.
25. In one word, how would you describe me? Be honest.... Suga'Face; Hilarical
1.Your Full Name: Beetchie. Gennie GivesGoodLovin.
ReplyDelete2. Age: 24...soon to be 25+
3. Single or Taken: Single. Thank god!
4. Favorite Movie: Kill Bill
5. Favorite Song: LDN by Lily Allen.
6. Favorite Band/Artist:Lily Allen
7. Dirty or Clean: In response to Or 2, "Of course I'm dirty, I spend one foot in the gutter and the other one breaking my parent's heart."
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: 15 piercings, 3 tattoos. Yeah I'm ruff.
9. Worst Habit: Avoiding work at all costs. Automatically disliking white people.
HERE COMES THE FUN ... ... ...
1. Do we know each other outside of LJ? Yes and yes.
2. What's your philosophy on life? "Uh wtf?"
3. Negative or Optimistic? Cranky.
4. What was your dream growing up? To be a veterinarian, which I'm still working on. Yes I enjoy harassing cute fuzzy animals, don't judge.
5. Worst thing ever happen to you? The week from hell. Goddamn fleas. Goddamn pigeon and goddamn cops!
6. Would you kiss me? Uh no. I fear bodily contact with both parties. For Hochie 1 b/c she got child and we know that's all sorts of dirty and or 2, b/c she just is dirty.
7. Tell me one weird fact about you: I enjoy stale foods.
8. Would you have my back or kick me when I'm down? Kick you when you down biatch! What do I look like mutha teresa? Word.
9. Do you Trust me? Yes and if I must, yes.
10. Have you ever kept anything from me? Yes and yes.
11. What do you think of me as a Person? I can't believe you heart U2 and this Matt obession must stop.
12. Do you think I'm sane or insane? I think you're both "Insane in the membrane."
13. Would you cry for me if I died? I'd cry you a river. Heh.
14. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? It would appear I work best as a partner in crime. Misadventures much or 2?
15. If you could change anything about me, would you? Live closer! Suburbia is scury.
16. How do you fall asleep? On my side.
17. Would you come over to yell at me or just call? Call, your asses live far.
18. Would you go on a blind date if I set you up? Hella no.
19. If I only had one day to live would you be honest or lie? Honest, I mean what are you gonna do? Run me over with your terminal ass? Hah.
20. A million bucks.. what would you do with it? Invest bitches. Make it like Jay-Z, and beyounnce with that cash over to the stock market.
21. What is your worst fear? Bugs, being caught at some republican convention and professional failure.
22. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Vegetating, drinking, skanking.
23. How many times did u curse at me while filling out this thing? None yet, or so I'm told.
24. Can you sing or dance? I can Guitar Hero like nobodies business.
25. In one word, how would you describe me? Stumpy.
Or 2's Response to Beetchie:
ReplyDelete6. Would you kiss me? No. I respect you plus you're right, I'm dirty but dirt don't hurt.
8. Would you have my back or kick me when I'm down? Kick you to take you down!
9. Do you Trust me? Barely.
10. Have you ever kept anything from me? If I keep the answer from you, does that make it 'yes'?
11. What do you think of me as a Person? I judge you all the time.
12. Do you think I'm sane or insane? Sane, for the most part.
13. Would you cry for me if I died? Yes.
14. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Partner in crime but mainly running when the islands of Japan start sinking.
15. If you could change anything about me, would you? Nah, you're pretty awesome as is.
17. Would you come over to yell at me or just call? I never yell.
18. Would you go on a blind date if I set you up? No, because you have an automatic hate for white people and you know how I love me them skinny rocker white boys. God know swhat you'[d show up with for me...
19. If I only had one day to live would you be honest or lie? Honest. We'd go create havoc.
23. How many times did u curse at me while filling out this thing? Secretly...about 10 times.
25. In one word, how would you describe me? Biatch.
1.Your Full Name: Dr. Maddyx
ReplyDelete2. Age: 30
3. Single or Taken: Taken-ish, no ring on my finger.
4. Favorite Movie: Labyrinth
5. Favorite Song: Get Low (To the windows…To the walls…) Lil Jon & the Eastside Boyz. Fine, I keed, well not really. I’ll go with “Dancing Queen” ABBA.
6. Favorite Band/Artist: Aerosmith
7. Dirty or Clean: Dirty-ish, but in a good way.
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: 1 belly-button ring, I high up on ear that rebeled and closed up. Tattoo to come soon.
9. Worst Habit: grinding my teeth.
HERE COMES THE FUN ... ... ...
1. Do we know each other outside of LJ? Yes
2. What's your philosophy on life? Most people suck.
3. Negative or Optimistic? Negative-ish, but would like to borrow some rosy glasses from an optimistic idiot to see what the hell they see.
4. What was your dream growing up? To marry rich and save lives.
5. Worst thing ever happen to you? Grabbing a cactus while almost slipping down a hill.
6. Would you kiss me? If it’s an air kiss.
7. Tell me one weird fact about you: I am really afraind of hobo spiders.
8. Would you have my back or kick me when I'm down? I would have your back as long as my back was ok.
9. Do you Trust me? Yes.
10. Have you ever kept anything from me? Yes. Pork.
11. What do you think of me as a Person? You da shiznit.
12. Do you think I'm sane or insane? I think you're out of your mind, but it’s ok, I still love you.
13. Would you cry for me if I died? I would bawl myself silly.
14. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? I would be your partner in crime, people with consciences are sissies J I keed.
15. If you could change anything about me, would you? Yes, I would flat iron your hair and then spike it up with glue for fun. Or I would make you able to go to sleep earlier to get more rest.
16. How do you fall asleep? On my left side.
17. Would you come over to yell at me or just call? Yell, it’s more stress relieving.
18. Would you go on a blind date if I set you up? Hell no.
19. If I only had one day to live would you be honest or lie? Honest so that we could make some cup n’ cakes, and eat bacon together.
20. A million bucks.. what would you do with it I would help starving children in Africa. Wait, sorry, I would buy diamonds from starving children in Africa (it owrks out for us both)
21. What is your worst fear? That my brothers or parents or Mark would die before me.
22. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Devouring books aka. reading
23. How many times did u curse at me while filling out this thing? Once.
24. Can you sing or dance? I can belt out a soca during carnival, and I can drop it like it’s hot when need be.
25. In one word, how would you describe me? Be honest....Crankawesomeful
Or 2's Response to X:
ReplyDelete6. Would you kiss me? Uh. No.
8. Would you have my back or kick me when I'm down? It depends...are you wearing your Puerto Rican pants?
9. Do you Trust me? Sure. We have an understanding when it comes to pork and that's as deep as trust can get.
10. Have you ever kept anything from me? I too have kept pork. So yes. Also, I'm keeping curry crab from you. And I've occasionally kept stuffing as well. goo'day.
11. What do you think of me as a Person? I try not to think too hard about it. I keed.
12. Do you think I'm sane or insane? X, you crrraaaaaazzzyyyy.
13. Would you cry for me if I died? =,( I can't even think about it now without tearing up.
14. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Petty crime is beneath us. We already have schemes - so yes, we're partners.
15. If you could change anything about me, would you? Umm, nah. Maybe less crraaaaazzzzyyy.
17. Would you come over to yell at me or just call? I never yell.
18. Would you go on a blind date if I set you up? Unlike Beetchie, you might actually pick someone good...except you DO like J.T. and that IS questionable.
19. If I only had one day to live would you be honest or lie? Honestly? I'd be honest. I like your plan of eating bacon together.
23. How many times did u curse at me while filling out this thing? Not once but three times. Ha, actually not once.
25. In one word, how would you describe me? High-Maintenance. =)
1.Your Full Name: Mitch Connors, MC Flava
ReplyDelete2. Age: 30
3. Single or Taken: Single. Bad man doh get take way.
4. Favorite Movie: Don't have one, however anything Jack Nicholson is in is good.
5. Favorite Song: And So it goes- Billy Joel
6. Favorite Band/Artist: Black Stalin
7. Dirty or Clean: DUTTY
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: 1 tattoo, soon to be 2.
9. Worst Habit: procrastination.
HERE COMES THE FUN ... ... ...
1. Do we know each other outside of LJ? Yes
2. What's your philosophy on life? Be the change you want to see in the world..in other words if you not willing to do something about anything, shut da fuck up!!!!
3. Negative or Optimistic? neither
4. What was your dream growing up? To become a superhero and fly.
5. Worst thing ever happen to you? Shit my pants in form 2 thinking it was a fart. Those Sharts
6. Would you kiss me? No you're like my sis.
7. Tell me one weird fact about you: I like drinking cough medicine.
8. Would you have my back or kick me when I'm down? Depends. If you're in trouble...I'll have your back. If Matt breaks your heart..well tough.
9. Do you Trust me? Scarily yes.
10. Have you ever kept anything from me? Yes.
11. What do you think of me as a Person? If I didn't love you, I would hate you.
12. Do you think I'm sane or insane? Sane... cause if yo ass is crazy then so am I for knowing u.
13. Would you cry for me if I died? Don't even want to think about it.
14. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Conscience..I'm too much of a goody 2 shoes. (ha I keed..fuck da police)
15. If you could change anything about me, would you? Yes, I would make you have more acceptable tastes in music (Muse) and men (Matt).
16. How do you fall asleep? On my back.
17. Would you come over to yell at me or just call? I'm non confrontational. I'll just wish evil upon you.
18. Would you go on a blind date if I set you up? You couldn't do worse than some of the women I've met so Hell yeah I would.
19. If I only had one day to live would you be honest or lie? I'd lie..ignorance is bliss and I'd want you to be happy.
20. A million bucks.. what would you do with it? Open my own school for children with learning and emotional difficulties and put out a hit on Abu Bakr and Patrick Manning..yeah I said it.
21. What is your worst fear? Growing old alone
22. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? watch tv
23. How many times did u curse at me while filling out this thing? None.
24. Can you sing or dance? I think I sing well. I could dance for the right price and with de right bumsee in front of me.
25. In one word, how would you describe me? Be honest... Hilarious
Or 2's Response to MC:
ReplyDelete4. What was your dream growing up? To become a superhero and fly - But you're SGrover, MC! Oh right, the flying part is questionable.
6. Would you kiss me? No and dido your comment except...you're like a brother to me, not sister.
8. Would you have my back or kick me when I'm down? Your assback is up your icon on gchat. Oh, that wasn't the question, was it? Well it's all relative because I DID want to kick you down when that picture was taken... Har har. I have your back.
9. Do you Trust me? I do.
10. Have you ever kept anything from me? Yes but it was never pork. And that's why X is DTM.
11. What do you think of me as a Person? I used to think Giant Kitty was the stupid one, now I know it's actually you. Awww, I keed. I love you lots.
12. Do you think I'm sane or insane? Insane. Seriously, NC is not a victim. She's a victim of being a bitch, yeah.
13. Would you cry for me if I died? You are already DTM. But seriously, what kind of ass question is this? This shouldn't even be spoken.
14. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? I'd rather be your conscience but clearly that didn't work when I tried to dissuade you from Matisyahu, so I guess Sometimes Unwilling Crime Partner is what I am.
15. If you could change anything about me, would you? I'd have you stop your crazy talk about Matt and my taste in music. I will direct your first answer back at you and encourage you to let yardies and Jodi Whatley go.
17. Would you come over to yell at me or just call? I never yell.
18. Would you go on a blind date if I set you up? I don't need no preacher men, trying to tell me that pork is the babylon meat so no. I wouldn't.
19. If I only had one day to live would you be honest or lie? I think if I started feeding you copious amounts of pork, you'd get suspicious. I'd be honest. We could cry together. I couldn't even fake it. This question sucks.
23. How many times did u curse at me while filling out this thing? I curse you out all the time so you'd think that's the case here but no, none actually.
25. In one word, how would you describe me? Black.