Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Presents, Kyle... Presents

Dear Sons,

You are right: Hot Pink, Tokyo & Funny Looking Things go well together.

Dear Battler,

As usual, the plethora of love in a bag is good times. Badtz Maru is being rocked at the job today.

Dear Bughie J.,

Thank you for the copious amounts of love in brownies and new music.

Dear MC,

I love <3 redundancy. And that makes me think maybe I really do need that "Brain Boost"

Dear TD5,

Thanks. I live in the Amazonian Jungle, as you know. Hopefully I can find an 80gb Ipod hanging from a tree.

Dear SF,

It better be good and by good, it better be my MUSE Wembley Stadium Tickets for June 16th, 2007. And I realize I have no right to tell you it better be good especially after you see what I got you. Heh heh heh. I suspect you will slay me.

Dear X,

My ring looks fantabulous on my finger. I know this because right after lunch today, I looked down at my hand & had a moment.

Dear Beetchie,

My MUSElet is the best damned thing eva' and my obsession will not be ending anytime soon despite your pleading. And now you have only yourself to blame.

Dear The Cheat,

Thanks for saving my life with the T.S.C. I think I'm addicted to them. Also, the piggyh pez dispenser is now in the garbage. I mean...in the rubbish. I keed.

Dear Beat,

Thanks for the monkey pajamas. I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say considering you're the only little monkey around hya (or was it quenk?); but I do know what you're trying to do but let me assure you that getting overly large PJ pants may be a good way to trip Suga'Face down the stairs but I will always have that title even if you are Suga'Babe. I cannot be replaced.

Dear HOchie 1,

Thanks for the fun times with Wii and for the sleep sack. I was kind of hoping it had ducks on it like Beat's. Please provide me with ducks.

And to all,

Everyone is welcome to come over to my room for some cold ones.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...