Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Memorable Quotes I Failed To Mentioned For The Past Two Weeks

"You'll always be close to my heart. Or 2 Supports Me." - X on 2006-05-12

GChat Away Messages:

MC's: Swine is a Filthy Animal.
Or 2's: MC is a Filthy Animal.
X's: Therefore MC is a Swine.

Ah, the power of logic...

And speaking of logic -
Remember the chuckles? Yes. I remember when MC sent us this brilliant display at genius mathetical problem solving. And I remembered it again two weeks ago after a scenario went down, a like so:

During our visit to the Bodies Exhibit (which by the way was good yet verrrry shady) :

"TD5, can you come help me out for a second?" - MC
"What's up?" - TD5
"I can't find it." - MC
"Find what?" - TD5
"I don't understand it...I can't find it." - MC
"Well, here's the digestive tract and nutrients go where they need to go and waste is excreeted from here." - TD5
"I still don't understand. I can't find it. I'm seeing a lot of holes. Where's the asshole?" - MC
"..." - TD5
Bounce in "I see it. There it is!" - Or 2. Bounce out.
"It's so...small." - MC.

At which point, TD5 walks off.

When relating this fantastic story of MC and the Asshole to X, her comment was: Doesn't MC wipe his own ass?! What does he mean 'small'?!

2 comments:

  1. Here's logic: MC is so accustomed to having shit come out of his mouth that his real ass has not been used in a while and was therefore hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another victim of your propaganda selling? I feel bad for this MC guy. You dished him up just like u did Mooch Conners. You guys are haters. I'm sure glad he's not me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...