Monday, March 10, 2008

Pulling a Sephiroth

****May contain spoilers for all those I will inflict or have inflicted Monster upon - yeah, that's you Bughie J.****

That's what you call walking through flames you created yourself, looking all cool and without a care in the world.

Johan Liebert, Sephiroth Extraordinaire:





For reference:





Awesome.

Quote of the past few days:

"...yes, but who's the real monster?" - H1
"I am the real monster!" - Or 2

4 comments:

  1. Did I miss something great gamewise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Have you never played Final Fantasy VII?! Well, if you don't like RPGs then no worries but if you do, it is my favourite Final Fantasy and one of my favourite games of all time. Sephiroth is my ultimate anime/game evil love. ::swoon swoon::

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no Ive played ff7 (my FAVORITE)- it just seemed like I missed something.. then again i always read this stuff late at night so it could just be a brain belch....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! Do you want to borrow the movie, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children?
    Ahhh. I love that franchise...

    The fire scene in FF was when Sephiroth torched Niblehiem like nobody's business.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...