There is shame in this.- H1VW: phootyri. As in "H1 stop your tomphootyri. Take better phootys."
Ahhrrrgh! My eyes!!!!!"judgly": I judge thy peecture ugly.p.s. it is obvious that the wv is making fun of us again.
It's as I said in the past: the blog never lies.However, it is also as H1 has said: the blog is this scary entity that has become involved in our lives.No longer is the thing just a medium by which we chronicle information.No...now it's ALIVE!
I would agree with the shame. The loud, obnoxious, fake orange tan colored shame. My WV is "wherst"As in Jerzee is da "wherst"...
Blasted blog and its cleverness!Awesome blog for its dislike of Jersey.
There is shame in this.
ReplyDelete- H1
VW: phootyri. As in "H1 stop your tomphootyri. Take better phootys."
Ahhrrrgh! My eyes!!!!!
ReplyDelete"judgly": I judge thy peecture ugly.
p.s. it is obvious that the wv is making fun of us again.
It's as I said in the past: the blog never lies.
ReplyDeleteHowever, it is also as H1 has said: the blog is this scary entity that has become involved in our lives.
No longer is the thing just a medium by which we chronicle information.
No...now it's ALIVE!
I would agree with the shame. The loud, obnoxious, fake orange tan colored shame.
ReplyDeleteMy WV is "wherst"
As in Jerzee is da "wherst"...
Blasted blog and its cleverness!
ReplyDeleteAwesome blog for its dislike of Jersey.