
The Japanese continue to hate on me. Do you see that eff? A tiny buster sword and a shoe box! A Shoe box!!!!

And of course, a beautifully designed PSP limited to 77,777 units and it features the love of my life for 10 years - Sephiroth. ::sigh:: All we get is a red PSP with Kratos. Once again, what the eff.
Vayne Solidor

I am not really obsessing over him in a good way, I'm more concerned by the state of his hair. He is my 2nd least fav. FF villain. Honestly, there was nothing cool about him and crimping your hair was so 80s. Tch.
Monster

An anime about a sociopath. So far so good.
Currently listening to: "Naked in the City" by Hot Hot Heat.
ZOMG< I LOVES TEH CRISIS CORE PSP STUFF FOREVER
ReplyDeleteme wants... *tries cyber-ly grabbing it*
"Damn you!"
~ Zack
Yeah, totally. It's good stuff. I'm glad I got one but cost me lots. I sold old dvds to buy it. Sad.
ReplyDelete