Nintendo World's getting geared up for the release of Animal Crossing: City Folk.
As simple and boring sounding Animal Crossing seems to be, it's truly one of the most fun games the HOchieS ever played.
As much as I tell myself I won't get another in the series because there's barely any change, I always pine when a new one is released because I get nostalgic for shooting presents out of the sky, hearing stupid muscle bound stories of nonsense from Ace and Ace like characters, watching Bugh catch sea bass after sea bass throughout the year and cursing at them everytime, Stylin' up Iggyh's clothes with Communist Stars, and going into Bugh's House and digging through her closets and effin' with her various 'oids.
Sometimes I try to pacify myself by remembering all the bad times such as a house overrun with cockroaches (though what great fun did I take in smushing them and seeing their little cockroach souls dissipate in the house), finding ghosts at 3 AM, being freaked out by Jack O' Lantern on Halloween as he stumbles around town like Jack the Ripper, and running all over town day after day in the afternoons trying and not first without failing miserably countless times to catch that damned diagonal zipping dragonfly.
Perhaps next year when the price drops significantly (if it does) and the reviews are good, I will get us a copy.
This morning, H1 and I gazed up on the display window and took pictures of all our favourite friends - who aren't here.
Only the asshole characters are here.
Stupid Gracie!
Currently listening to: "Scoundrels" by Shiro Sagisu, from the Bleach Original Soundtrack 3
No comments:
Post a Comment