Alright, it was not as shady all that.
I did buy the sushi bowl as described but they're from Washoku, a Japanese eatery that takes lunch orders and delivers on 50th some the times or all the times? during the week.
They happened to have an extra lunch packed and I snatched it up with the help of H1's $6.00.
Pricey, yeah? It was actually worse - it was $6.50!
It was pretty good and yummy on the tamago 'noodles' there, but with a tiny bit of tuna and tons of rice, which really was not worth the money paid. Ah well.
I was properly impressed by the do-it-yourself-by-adding-hot-water miso soup mix. Of course, I could probably buy a packet of that for a few cents at the grocery... meh.
I sadly did not have my camera when I was on the street and did not get to take a picture of the cute little Japanese guy who sold the eats to me, nor a picture of their 'shady' operation.
I did however, as can be seen by the pictures, get a manu that was not in English.
Anyway, it's been days now since I ate it and I'm still here.
Really, there was nothing to worry about but this is what I'm going to have to do if I make it to China.
I'm re-developing my cast iron stomach!
Now if only I could stomach alien M&Ms...
Currently listening to: "Ticks & Leeches" by Tool.
That tuna looks worse in the pics than I remembered. All brown seeping into the reddish freshness. It is amazing that you are still here. Where is the rest of the rice anyway?
ReplyDelete- H1
Thanks, H1, Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThanks for goat-assy mouthing me.
Ummm, ew. That rice is still in the fridge. Can you please get rid of it?
And thanks.