As usual, I did online buisness even though I was scheduled to take part in the 3:45 AM Madness this morning by trying to get a television, then again for the 6AM Madness with TD5 and Luiiiiissssss.
As mentioned, I did online buisness which entailed some stupidness and madness of my own.
I always think the world revolves around the East Coast and our time but failed to realise that Amazon's Black Friday Deal was supposed to be at 2 AM Pacific and not 2 AM Eastern. Well. Let us just say I went to bed near midnight, awoke at 2 AM, cursed Amazon when I saw no deals, then cursed again when I confirmed with Bughie J. that 2 AM Pacific meant 5 AM Eastern and then went to sleep and cursed again at 5:09 AM. I got 3 copies of an originally $40 then $25.99 dvd for $14.99. Sweetness? Yes.
So I missed the run to the unmentionable evil store with TD5 and Luuuiiisss but I heard it was a mob scene for an item that wasn't even great, then since Papa HOchie and I were doing more buisness at 6 AM, I missed the BJ's run (They're still out there so I'm not horrified to be going back to bed right now).
Black Friday seems to have found its way into everyone's routine this morning. Even my Ninjas were affected.
Look at that Black Friday Dragon Beast! I'd hide behind a Geisha too, honestly. I am not embarrassed by my clan.
Currently: falling asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment