It. is. Hilarious.
There are some pretty nice ones that I've seen so far with the "Planets", "Tea House" and "Terminal" themes being the better selections in my opinion.
However, I, like Gen Friend, picked Ninjas.
It is a well-known fact (at least to those who know me), that I love Ninjas. Who doesn't, though? I've armies that I've been gathering together since my days in college, or rather still, since my dealings with Snake Eyes but... I've already said too much.
To protect the identity of M.C. and Chloe, I blacked out some names of the Gmail mail I had. Also, I blocked out H1's name in the chat but look at the Rising Gmail Sun, the ninja stars on the e-mail links and the funky black and red ninja colours!
Watch my subordinates compose an e-mail of a certain destructive nature!
Other than that, you will see some embarrassing secrets about me such as getting mail from Keane. Yeah, I'm a member of their mailing list.
As well as questions that may arise a-like so: what's up with the e-mail entitled "Holy Poop"?
Back to the Ninjas though, I feel like they're waiting for me to fall asleep so that they can assassinate me. That's the thing about Ninjas, you don't give them enough of a rice stipend and they turn on your ass. Or am I confusing them with my armies of Samurai?
This must be a test run given to only a few Gmail users as H1 sadly discovered but I think it just means she hasn't been marked for death.
It...almost makes me a little bit suspicious of H1!
Hmmmmm...
Currently listening to: "Ninja Hideout" and by Koji Hayama, from the Ape Escape 2 Original Soundtrack and "Ninja Night School" by Ultra Brain, from the Songs for Death Note The Movie: Tribute. Really? Are these the only two songs in my current uploaded library that has the word 'ninja' in it? Lame. What's worse, they're both sucky songs.
Edit on 11/20/08:
Why did I just send an e-mail out to TD5 and there's a scene of one of my ninjas harrassing a geisha? She does look like she can defend herself with those fans though. I am well impressed.
H1 got her theme settings finally and she went with the tea house theme that features a little kitsune. She is very happy.
Edit on 11/21/08:
This morning I awoke to find that my Ninja and Geisha were cleaning. Any item can be used as a weapon, it's true, even if that object is a broom. See what another koku can do? You can get your ninjas to sweep up.
Currently listening to: The Pumps trundling down the stairs. He makes for a terrible Ninja Cat sometimes. Perhaps I need to cut back on his koku...
No comments:
Post a Comment