Much to the dismay of many (Beetchie already 'instinctively' called at 8 PM to disturb me), 24 is back! In mini TV event, anyway. The 24 HC is on!
TD5's with me too right now, so this it's even better times.
3 AM to 5 AM:
They're in Africa, and there was talk of people being cockroaches. It's funny how things are. Just today I heard that cockroach Akon on the radio.
Ah, there's Jack Bauer, who even though is doing humanity work in Africa, he still knows how to break a hand if need be.
As TD5 and I noticed, it's always good to see goats and chickens playing football.
Powers Boothe still scares the crap out of me.
Memorable Quotes of the Episode:
Jack: Save that helmet for a parade!
TD5: He has two guns...
Or 2: Please, there's a dozen or so! He can take them out barehanded!
TD5: All he needs is a straw!
::as Jack walks into the jungle::
TD5: Go Predator on their asses! See? He jumped down from the trees!
::as Jack is knocked out in one punch::
Or 2: One punch and Jack is down.
TD5: That's improbable.
TD5: I like his character, don't kill him yet. Did he get an "...and Robert Carlisle, or just Robert Carlisle? Because that is a determining factor."
Or 2: I think he got "Robert Carlisle".
TD5: Okay good, he might make it to another episode.
Or 2: Yeah. He'll make it to 4 AM.
Or 2: Jack's been tortured by the Chinese and made it, am I (he) supposed to be scared by these people?
Or 2: I'm happy to see the little messenger bag made it to Africa.
TD5: Yes. It did. It must have been hand luggage.
Or 2: Oooooohhh.
TD5: Oohh. Candyman!
Head Count: 27.
Kurn: How long has this bird been dead? It appears to have been lying in the sun for quite some time.
ReplyDeleteGeordi: Well it's not dead, it's been replicated and you do understand that we cook most of our foods...
Kurn: Ah yes, I was told to prepare for that. I shall try some of your burned replicated bird meat.
Classic Tony Todd.
How is nobody talking about the goof at about the 90 minute mark when the camera man and the other crew member were caught in the middle of the jungle. Don't they edit this crap?
ReplyDeleteMaybe I added them to the headcount.
ReplyDeleteTD5 and I did catch the goof that was the lazy split screen though.
I can't watch Jack Bauer massacre the Africans...we've come too far for this crap.
ReplyDeleteOK so maybe I'll watch. Damn u Jack Bauer!!!!
Jack Bauer is not racist. He massacres everything that needs to be massacred.
ReplyDeleteYou know it's true!