Friday, November 21, 2008

Why, Oh Why?

Why did those assholes from Fall Out Boy and The Less-Than-Cool Simpsons name their child "Bronx"?

That's just a gross misuse of the word and some real dirtying of Da Boogie Down.

Instead of naming the child Mowgli as well, they should have named it Dumbo. That animal related name is more appropriate for an evil Disney-like Devil Spawn with a mother whose ears are as long and big as her face.



I just hope it wouldn't be an appropriate name for the level of intelligence too but with parents like those, the kid probably doesn't stand a chance.

Plastic surgery's not genetic, right? Because I can't wait for the real Asslee nose and chin to make an appearance on Dumbo. The child will have character and not look like a generic blonde idiot.

Currently: Amused that I am extra hateful when I'm half-asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...