Monday, November 17, 2008

Winter's On Its Way

Much to H1's dismay.

I haven't told her yet but I heard talk of flurries in the morning.

She'll be well cranky tomorrow.

Another sign that Winter's coming, was the sight of this fat ass squirrel.



The fatty was a sly one.



His back was mostly turned to me and he ignored that I was calling him. He did not budge when corn bread was tossed to him but when he was finished munching on whatever strange thing he had been investing in, he made his way to the corn bread.

Papa HOchie and I then threw him some walnuts but he didn't want those.

It's a good thing I was paying attention because I stepped outside to take a better picture of him and the next thing I knew, he was almost on top of me!

There, he was, trying to jump on my foot and give me plague. It would have been a horror story if he had darted into the house.

Here's the asshole with his chunky squirrel ass to me, as all animals enjoy doing.



Momma HOchie says he's the squirrel brother to Pumpkin. I would thank her to not call my cat fat.

He's big-boned!



Currently listening to: "Vessel" by Nine Inch Nails.

8 comments:

  1. indeed, Pumpkin is but a morning plankton snack for the Great Orange Whale that roams the fresh water seas of Northern Michigan!

    That was a darned fat squirrel though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. G DAMN that squirrel was ginormous! Plenty plague that.

    Oh, and that squirrel is suffering from a Michael Jackson affliction where he was originally brown but is now turning white... queer.

    - H1

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Great Orange Whale? Who ever heard of such a beast?!

    That ginormous squirrel was full of plague.

    I was mesmerized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew I was no danger of not getting a picture of him because in the time it took me to get my camera from upstairs, where could he possibly have slowly rolled to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a cute gordo squirrel...everyone lives a good life out in the burbs it would seem!

    And I don't think he's turning white (like the currently sued M. Jackson) I think it's actually his fur parting and looking white cause he's um...loving himself a bit too much cornbread.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and as for Pumpkin...

    ,,
    0
    (..)~ That is a schematic of the "ideal" cat weight...

    ,,
    O
    ( .. )~ That is a schematic of Pumpkin...note any differences?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, everyone's living the good life 'cept you.

    Sad.

    Bwahahaha.

    As for Pumpkin, all I see are some brackets and zeros.

    ReplyDelete
  8. zero's like....

    100000lbs? and brackets like...

    Pumpkin- Orange kitty (fat)?

    Haha just kidding b. you know I heart Pumps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...