
The Black Holes Are Coming! Unless, of course, the Hadron C. stays defunct and is unable to be repaired. You know what I think? I think a mini black hole formed and now they're just waiting for the right time to announce our destruction...
Studying

Natsume Yuujinchou

Well, I'm not so much obsessed with the anime (not that it isn't actually enjoyable, 'cause it is) as much as I am obsessed with H1's obsession with calling me...
Moyashi

Who's a moyashi?!
Allen Desu!

Can someone tell me what the eff is up with ending D. Gray-Man?! It'd figure, as soon as I am all ready to watch it weekly like a lout, it gets canned. Ugh. I hope they bring it back... in the meanwhile, I am crushed.
Sarutobi Asuma-Sensei

I am devastated! Even though I knew this was coming and blogged it months ago, seeing it on screen is just horrible. My Shikamaru's sad! And what's worse...I actually kind of like Hidan, the murderer. ::sniff:: Asuma, you were awesome! Awww.
Currently listening to: "Perfect Blue Buildings" by Counting Crows.
No comments:
Post a Comment