The good news is, I'm still excited about Christmas because I have the Office Treat ideas all sorted out and stores are displaying lights and everything festive.
Oh, and I started buying a few things. There's a lot of cool things you can get with $20.00. It's quite nice.
The hunt for presents led to the discovery of two of the most awesome present ideas for a couple of you guys.
Here's one from www.tshirthell.com that's tops for Bunji (tops...t-shirt. Ha.):
For CLEE:
A little something to make the Apple Iphone appear awesome because it sure as hell isn't now, and I'm not just talking about your cracked one either, I'm talking about all Apple Iphones and Ipods.
I especially like that picture of the frying.
As we all know from one of my slogans, bacon makes everything (taste) better.
Currently listening to: "Your Eyes Open" by Keane.
In your heart you LOVE APPLE and the iPhone and iPod...
ReplyDeleteWrapping in in bacon-designed cases is just topping on the case for you...
Do you know that the iPhone outsold Blackberry and it de-throned the RAZR as the number 1 selling phone in the US?....
Don't worry.. your secret (your LOVE for all things Apple) is safe with me.
(oh, any negative response will be taken as EVEN MORE LOVE for Apple)
(any positive response will be taken as your continuing LOVE for Apple Inc.)
(NO response will be taken for DEEP love for Apple)
(response negative, positive or other - from anyone other than you will be takes as ongoing LOVE for Apple Inc.)
(neutral response will be taken as TOTAL LOVE for Apple)
... :-) that's topping on the CAKE for you..
ReplyDeleteOh ho, I agree...with the apple love, but goddamn do they need to drop the whole "need to sign" a contract thing with the iphone...they're screwing ovah us international apple junkies!
ReplyDeleteI can't be smug w/o the proper gear! Oh and B. since I can't get the iphone...I could always do with an ipod touch ^_^
Poor, poor little CLEE.
ReplyDeleteYour delusions and smuggery are even worse than I thought.
I do feel sorry for you.
Dear Beetchie,
Since you won't be my sugar momma when you are making money, you can just buy your own iphone and ipod touch your damned self.
=)