Sunday, November 02, 2008

Rock Band 2

Man, I sound extra REALLY horrible when I've got a frog in my throat. It's a good thing no one's around to hear me massacre the already awful "Living on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi. Effin' Bon Jovi... Though, I did get five stars, so I'm wondering if this frog is the key to Jovi and will help get five stars on that other ass song, "Wanted Dead or Alive"...

Also, I love Rock Band Zarnyx.

I made him and while he's not exactly how I draw him, he's still pretty cute. For a while there he had a goth personality but then when he did some sort of shimmy that pissed me off so bad (and as a goth, why was he always bopping his head and smiling??!!), I deleted him and remade him with a Metal personality.

Now he's an asshole.

Ha.

Metal Heads.

Currently listening to: "Psycho Killer" by Talking Heads. I forgot how damned cool this song is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...