
I'm well aware that all it is is some blown up hair. Oye, that's how you know the betch is serious.
She too is looking a little too sexy for her own good... I'm not terribly happy with the way she turned out, actually. I'm not just talking about her very round boob either.
Currently listening to: "Parting of the Sensory" by Modest Mouse. This is an album I have to listen to in its entirety. I've been overwhelmed by the amount of things I have! and "Warp Room" by Andy Blythe and Martin Joustra, from the Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex Sdtk.
Crash! I love Crash.
ReplyDeleteYeah - I love that stupid little bandicoot too, you know I never played the first one. I was thinking to buy it from the Playstation Store.
ReplyDeleteI was a Crash master! or so my delusions tell me. I really don't remember.
Hi Chloe!