Saturday, September 30, 2006

Our 100th Blog Post!

Thank Goodness the End of this Stupid Season Has Arrived! (9 AM to 1 PM: S 3 of the 24 H C) - but how sad is it that our 100th post is on this lameness? Weak!


9 AM to 10 AM:

"Chloe the Tactless" is what she will be called from now on.

Dear Mitch *Connors*,

If you ever get a woman like that villainous SGDP, I hope that you have cherished your time with the Hos because that is the last time you'll ever see us.

- The HOChies.

Head Count: 0.

10 AM to 11 AM:

You know how much money the country is losing during these episodes because the airports have been shut down and everyone has been told to stay in their houses? When NYC is shut down for a day due to a really bad snow storm we're out millions! I don't know how the economy's going to recover from this one.

The BFFs are squabbling. And once again, Jack makes an ass out of Tony A.

Where's the Chase baby?

And where did that blood come from, Michelle?

Head Count: 8 (including a count for that poor garbage can Jack kicked off to the side).

11 AM to 12 PM:

I'm hatin' on this Brad Hammond already. He's acting by the book just like Chappelle but like Chappelle, he too will get a bullet to the head...by Jack.

Head Count: 2.

12 PM to 1 PM:

Is Sherry really dead?! I didn't add her to the count in the last episode and I won't add her until the end of this episode.

"Shoot Sherry Palmer before you shoot yourself! Oh, I didn't think it would really happen like that." - HOchie 1.

"Disarm the bomb." Ahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh Jack, the irony.

How can Kim love a man with one hand?

Head Count: 7 + the near 800 that died at the hotel.

OMG, Sherry is actually gone. The Lizard-Fish killed her ass! Quite frankly we think this death was not that great. SGDP should have gone down something more fitting for her, for instance, her falling on a stake.

Mitch *Connors*' Tribute to SGDP:

::sob sob::
Yeah I guess they used some extra strength baygon on her ass
That crazy bitch shot her dead
My Sherry amor
You're the only one that I adore
You're the only one my heart beats for...my Sherry amor

The HOchies Tribute to SGDP:

First the punch -



And then the death:



Episodes left to watch until the Season 6 Premiere in January: 48.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!

    Driscoll's character was fantastic.....but this is my only disappointment with the series...they copped out with her character development.

    You should get hooked on "The Nine" after "Lost" on ABC - Wednesdays. The series looks promising.

    T~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...