Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I need to blog!

I need to do a lot of things
1. Revamp fauxanga characters (especially that Van Joshua)
2. Finish Tales of Phantasia
3. Blog about Arizona once I get the pictures and new camera

But I HAD to come on and blog about this, if only as a reminder to myself of how damned funny the situation is and so that I may have a good laugh a few months from now when I'm bored and decide to re-read the blog:

The Mongolian has been mentoring some kids.
Today was the last day of mentoring said kids.
The kind-hearted Mongolian went happily to the complex with tons of candy to give the kids on their last session with her.
The kids were not there.
Apparently the kids were on a field trip at Chelsea Piers and everyone neglected to let the Mongolian know...
Poor Mongolian ran down to Chelsea Piers in distress looking for her kids with her books and candy in bag when she could have been studying.

Hilarious and yet so sad...

Oh crap, what is this song I'm listening to... ("It's On Random!!")
Oh.
"Fantasies Come True" - from The Avenue Q Soundtrack.
Next!
"Lavos' Theme" - Yasunori Mitsuda, The Chrono Trigger Soundtrack.
Next!
"Dark Cloud Main Theme" - Tomohito Nishiura. Ah, this track is some good times that I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...