There's not much to tell, really, since I don't know much about him. All I know from the bits of tale heard from Bughie J is that he is a Turkey bent on revenge on all those who devour turkeys on Thanksgiving. Until such time when all have been obliterated, Gobblor will not sleep nor will he rest.
This rendition of Gobblor, featured as the star on our Thanksgiving blog layout is thanks to Bughie J., who has seen the beast in person, forever immortalizing Gobblor with a very accurate drawing, he assures me, and a few computer digitalized burning buildings to enhance the severity of the carnage Gobblor can and will bring in the future.
Please do not inquire as to where Bughie J. saw said Gobblor, as I am sure such a painful recollection would be painful for him to recollect.
I certainly did not inquire because I'm sympathetic.
Gobblor has since sent turkey-scratched etched letters on slightly burnt paper to our attention, stating that he is pleased that he is receiving "free press" on The HOchieS' blog.
I am scared of him, so I will adhere to his demands (also etched in various letters) that he will remain the 'mascot' until after Thanksgiving.
Enjoy the new blog layout of fall colours and a Thanksgiving Turkey bent on destruction, or I guarantee we will be killed - so says Demand 2 of 47.
Currently listening to: "Serial Thrilla'" by Prodigy and "10,000 Days (Wings, Part 2)" by Tool. (Please note these are not Turkey Wings)
No comments:
Post a Comment