Me too. heh heh
You will not get back into Jesus' good books or mine for giving up such a thing for Lent. Think wise before the flames of hell engulf u both..OK got a little carried away there
And by both you meant, Or 2 and Frass because I sent Birthday wished your way. I just did not say them out loud for fear of retribution by Or2.- H1
Jeebus understands the airing of grievances and will understand the need to give up wishing you Happy Birthday this year.X was trying to give you up completely for Lent, MC.
I was, and still am. I think a 40 day purge of MC is reasonable.
Me too. heh heh
ReplyDeleteYou will not get back into Jesus' good books or mine for giving up such a thing for Lent. Think wise before the flames of hell engulf u both..OK got a little carried away there
ReplyDeleteAnd by both you meant, Or 2 and Frass because I sent Birthday wished your way. I just did not say them out loud for fear of retribution by Or2.
ReplyDelete- H1
Jeebus understands the airing of grievances and will understand the need to give up wishing you Happy Birthday this year.
ReplyDeleteX was trying to give you up completely for Lent, MC.
I was, and still am. I think a 40 day purge of MC is reasonable.
ReplyDelete