Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stuck in the Kids' Room at S'mac

What would you do if you saw a bunch of 10 misfits roll up into your pizza/mac & cheese joint?

Why...stick them all in the Kids Party Room, of course.

Complete with Dora and Ni Hao Kailan running on TV!

Pinch and S'Mac was not bad.

We wanted to try S'Mac for sometime but only finally got around to it Friday night. After all that waiting though, I have to say that it was just 'alright'.
Some dishes were decent - H1 loved the Cajun the most, I loved the Buffalo Chicken (and I didn't think I would), and the Alpine.
Some dishes were disappointing - The Mediterrean was really not good and I was so looking foward to it, and the Cheeseburger was meh. I supposed I was expecting more of a burger taste but I guess I should have known it would turn out bland.

I maintain that hot dogs on pizza is the best.

Overall, there's no need to go back to S'Mac. We've done it, we're over it.



This was though, a good night. It's always great seeing the frenemies but when we just take over a place, it's even better.

I was very happy to see everyone walking in pairs along 82nd st., all having different conversations but all together and having fun.

Those Who Went With the HOchieS: Aims, Alex, Beetchie, Frass, Luuuiiiisssss, MC, Sop, X

Memorable Conversations of the evening:

Beetchie on Ni Hao Kailan: What the hell is this?! I feel offended!
Or 2: AND...they are speaking Mandarin, not even Canto!
Beetchie: Oh HELLS No! Koalas are not indigenous to China!!!! Stupid Mainlanders.

Or 2: Oh yeah, Beetchie...TD5's trying to bring 3 new people to the house for Thanksgiving this year.
Beetchie: WHAT?! What about the stuffing?! You know, I feel like I already have to contend with X and I haven't been by you guys in a few years now. What the hell?!
Or 2: Oh, I don't think X is coming this year. Hey X, are you coming to Thanksgiving this year?
X: Yes.
Or 2: Uh oh.
Beetchie: ...!
Or 2: Welllll...MC won't be here, right MC?
MC: No.
X: Hey Frass, where will you be for Thanksgiving? Are you going by The HOChies?
Frass: No. I HAVE a family.
All in unison: OOOOOooooooo...!
Beetchie: PSH! What'eva! I go where the food is! And that's not with my family!
Or 2: Yeah, they go to Atlantic City and starve her.
Frass: Ooh, Atlantic City sounds good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...