This right here is the 1000th 1 or 2 HOchieS blog post.
To celebrate this day of millions of characters typed, 999 + stories told and memories shared with all of you frenemies...H1 and I have decided to do a little Giveaway.
Think of it as pyos to you for pyos to us - for all your hilarious comments to the snarky ones or to the times you glossed over (mostly my) ramblings.
Of course, we racked our brain to come up with some sort of blog-centric quiz because why would we just give you guys things without making it interesting?
Now, I can't say my solution is interesting but it'll be as fun as you guys make it.
For 8 future blog posts with this one included, I borrowed a little daily exercise from one of our favourite bloggers. Ours may not be as gross as his but we're going to present to you a picture in a "Caption This Picture Contest".
I'll post a picture and in the comments section leave your caption to match.
The funniest one as voted by H1 and I will get a prize!
Of course, since we love all 8 of our trusted frenemies who participate actively on here (I luz you others too, I do!), we have decided to do 8 blogs of giveaways.
The person who wins day 1, is free to enter a comment on any other day if so compelled but even though you may have a killer caption again - we'll pick the 2nd best to win on day 2 and so on and so forth until each person gets a prize. Makes sense?
Okay... let's begin!
DAY 1: Caption this Picture
Confusion reigns as the other knights wonder where the hell this brown knight came from. Sneaky peasant!
ReplyDelete(submitted by H1.)
Wait, I am eligible?
Umm...no, you're not but good one.
ReplyDeleteA new line from Ed Hardy. Now douchebags can look like dildos.
ReplyDelete"...yes, I believe that he did just fart in our general direction..."
ReplyDeleteBughie J.: Perhaps I should have directed you to DListed's blog instead. You might win his caption this picture contest on a weekly basis.
ReplyDeleteWhile your comment clever due to the fact that Ed whaz 'is face is a db himself, TD5 might not be impressed at the prospect of being labeled as such.
Beetchie...I feel sorry for the knights.
"Who is that masked Injun anyway?"
ReplyDelete... realizing they only had on the top part of their armor, panic began to set in as the realization hit that they were a little closer each another than they ever thought possible.. at least their head pieces ensured anonymity..
ReplyDeletehaha, i didn't realize you were subjecting photos of friends and family to this abuse, i thought it was some just some random picture from the net. my sincere apologies to TD5 then, i hope no personal offense was taken as it certainly wasn't intended.
ReplyDeleteThis latest production of Spamalot has a joyous "Brokeback" feel to it.
ReplyDeleteBughie J.: Yes, I subject everyone to abuse but really they bring it on themselves. It occured to me that you may not have realised it was TD5 what with the cleverly placed bar and all...the pic is quite hilarious and I'll send you the original.
ReplyDeleteYes, I will be using pics of frenemies for this but sadly, I don't have any funny ones of you...hmmm. You possibly escape this time.
Now, when you said "wine behind the door" oh stranger from lands unknown, I thought you were referring to a refreshing beverage, not this rather alarming waist movementation.
ReplyDelete