It has come to my attention that in my attempt to deter spam comments, the blog may have shown its true colours by being racist.
X swears that on two occasions she has received a word verification prompt that singled her out for what she almost is - an Indian.
I would be inclined to say that my blog is not racist because if it were, it would single her out to be the Fake Indian that she is.
Regardless, I would like to take a poll from you guys.
Please take note of when next you feel the need to leave a comment and tell me what word it prompts you to input for the verification.
Let me know if you too get something ending with 'dahl' or 'ali' or whatever inappropriate 'appropriate' phrase happens upon thee.
...
ReplyDeleteI think your blog thinks I'm some faux-japanesie...so perhaps it IS racist! Asians are not all the same!
"Relodo"...really? Kinda like "pantsu" no?
"dinglods"
ReplyDeleteHmmm
"Patili"...sounds like Patel to me....
ReplyDeleteYesterday I clicked on to see what word it gave me, and it seems to me that not only is the blog racist but it also thinks I am stupid. I don't remember the word but do remember being insulted.
ReplyDeleteI see it also thinks of Frass as something unpleasant.
X, you should be thankful it has not verbally assaulted you yet as it has Frass.
Beetchie... I apologise for my racist blog but you're a Mal-y-asian. I think it's trying to do you a kindness.
"Bewooni"--that is straight out of Chaguanas. This site is completely racist, but I guess being singled-out as and Indian isn't as bad a being a "Dinglod." Sorry Frass.
ReplyDelete"ourmler," which has a nice, inclusive ring to it, I think. but then I'm as white as an albino's ghost in a snowstorm--not that that would have anything to do with anything, I'm sure.
ReplyDelete...
Yeah.
Ourmler? Hmmm...sounds... German? Hahahaha. I keed. It seems as though the blog has nothing against you which, I gues makes it super racist!
ReplyDelete"Inalik" ???
ReplyDeleteSounds disgusting or ethnic.
- H1
Slisetse. Looks like sexxyyy or sleezy!!! This blog isn't racist, its right on. Frass, sorry dude, dinglods???? This blog need a slap
ReplyDeleteOK so it was just brought to my attention that slisetse, sounds like afrikanese and now I get coust. Is that like a cousin to coon? I say shut this racist effery down
ReplyDeleteThe HOchieS blog does not need a slap for speaking truthiness about Frass. Aha, I keed, Frass. I keed. That was just wrong. First Urban Dictionary, now this. How rude.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, MC. This blog is racist!
Okay, MC just said he got "Flavacho" if he had to post another comment...
ReplyDeleteI think we can safely say that the blog is racist or is otherwise on to his plan to kidnap Lanni Banni.
As MC points out, Lanni Banni might be Flavacho, the Asian Gangsta'.
Ugh, it's so true.
For shame.