Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Follow Up and a Call to All

It may very well be that we established that the blog is racist a few weeks ago.

There has been a slight turn of events.  It may be that the blog has now seen the errors of its ways and is trying to make amends.

I suspect the word verification prompts have been actually giving X 'cool' phrases.

This can only mean time for a new word verification poll.

Please comment and let me know what word you were prompted with for entry.

Let us really see if the blog has corrected its awful behaviour.

7 comments:

  1. My word verification is: Platho

    Sounds literary with a lisp.

    - H1


    I forgot to put in the actual word when I tried to post my comment so my new word is:

    Yedical.

    Sounds jewish and clinical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, this blog is just playing with me:

    Moodou ?

    - H1

    ReplyDelete
  3. "enchoote"?
    Sounds like a satirical porn name...

    And then I forgot to actually type in the word verification...so I got

    "hoons" as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. welise, reake, miedsmst, taterea..

    i think i met a few miedsmst in
    college...

    and taterea? something you get after eating spoiled potatoes? yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww yeah, got Supboo. "Nutten much. Sup with you bloggie boo?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...

    Not only is your blog racist but also has also adopted a tyrannical character as well...

    "Wautkagn"...sounds a little too Watanukish to me...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...