Saturday, July 25, 2009

And Yet Another Example of Assiness

Today, H1 learnt a new phrase.



"Fan Service".

Memorable Conversations of the Day:

H1: Oh! I have to show you something in Bleach!
Or 2: I don't want to hear that Shinji got busted up!
H1: Page 8, okay. Page 8.
Or 2: ::reading, reading::
H1: There! What is that?! It's gross and unnecessary!
Or 2: Fan service?
H1: What?
Or 2: Fan service? That's fan service. It happens all the time. I'm so used to it now that it well, meh. It doesn't bother me really.
H1: Bleck!
Or 2: ::reading further:: See? There it is again.
H1: You see?!
Or 2: Yep. Fan service.
H1: Gross, I don't like that term! Ew!

While she may hate it, she already made appropriate use of the term for a very inappropriate situation.

Some hours later...

H1: Ow! I have a cramp in the weirdest place!
Luuuuiiissssss: What happened? Are you okay?
H1:::grinning and grimacing::
Or 2: ?
H1: I have a cramp...in my fan service!
Luuuuiiissssss: Wha'? ::honestly confused::
Or 2: ...

Here's a quote from yesterday that she did not care for me to post but here I am, posting away but this one is unrelated to the topic at hand.

H1: OMG! I have veins! I am starting to have veiiinnnsssss... wait. Is that a vein or dirt? ::rubbing smudge off of her leg::

2 comments:

  1. Did she tell you I called hysterically laughing at this post? HYSTERICALLY. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.

    Now you have learnt a new phrase as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...