Oh yes, so the other night, Frass (who pulled an MC and Alex and FELL ASLEEP! He claims the cupcake did him in) and I went to see Zombieland.
Why was it, as I was hurriedly trying to walk down the avenues to catch my train that all I could think about was to watch my back?
And then again on the train?
Zombies, man.
Nothing happened so we'll call this Unnecessary Panic...
For now.
Currently: Awake because Aims' birthday dinner to me is not really sitting well, but do I need to panic?! It's 4:44 AM! That's the tri-force of evil dead numbers, right there! Yeah, you guys thought it was the triple 6 but I watch way too much anime to know that "4" is unlucky, I am part Asian and subscribe to Asian things (when convenient to my delusions)!
Orrrr, maybe I really need to just go to bed.
BUT I saw about 75% of it that evening! I caught the rest online. Loved it!
ReplyDelete