Recently, it has made been abundantly clear that I am to be a slave in life, and to life.
According to the cookies I am or perhaps, just perhaps the cookies know what they're talking about!
| Exhibit A |
| Exhibit B |
| Exhibit C |
So much so that I am only allowed to get half a fortune at times.
Interestingly enough, one fortune was from our local chinese take-out place (my favourite is the beef and broccoli) and the others from my new favourite place, Pearls.
I'm obsessed with Pearls' dumplings which I had for the first time last Wednesday and then again...uh, four times since.
One day I discovered on the menu - double sauteed bacon. BACON.
How could it go wrong? Bacon is never wrong and as I have said time and again, bacon makes everything taste better.
I was super excited as all animals (pigs included) should be when they catch sight of, a whiff of or hear about 'bacon'.
Well imagine my surprise when not only was I presented with bacon when I ordered it for my lunch today but the dish came with chinese black beans.
| I'm pointing to one of many pieces of bacon. Happiness! |
I still kinda want to cry.
Currently listening to: samples from "Miike Snow" by Miike Snow. I don't know, ever since I heard that small clip of "Plastic Jungle" used in Becoming Human I've had some interest.
Should I be interested or is this group just all hipster and 'stupid techno' (it's electro and the next time I see you, you're dead)? TD5, any insight? Hmmm... at $9.49 I'm not ready to take a chance yet. Make it $3.99, Amazon and we'll talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment