Friday, December 31, 2010

Obsessions of the Week(s): 10/30/2010 - 11/23/2010

Final Fantasy: Four Heroes of Light (DS, 2010)





After the debacle that was FFXIII, and the long time since I played an FF installment, I forgot how to level up. Rather, I forgot that I MUST level up. It's annoying being killed by random imps and lamia. It sucks being weak. Other than that, this game's art style reminds me of Wind Waker. I like it, the music is a mix of old school midi, and the whole game right now feels like how old installments were. That's not a bad thing, but I'm wondering if the story will be anything fabulous or just your standard fare. I'm not far along, so I'll just have to see....

Update:

Since 11/23/2010 there has been one major obsession that I will write up here and it was the Uncharted series with special mention to Nathan Drake, of course.  I won't swoon over it here because I've already done so in the forthcoming End of Year Review: Video Games post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...