There was no surprise that the Thursday event was just as crowded as Wednesdays. Like all Midtown workers, we like to take our break around 2 p.m. to 3 p.m., and like all Midtown workers, we like our ice-cream especially when it's $1.00 a scoop.
Needless to say the line was long.
And full of Asians? Bwahaha. I keed.
Everyone loves ice-cream!
When we got to Roc. Center, it was just around 2 p.m.
The tables close at 2:30 p.m. but Tri Tip were all out of meat.
Such a sad sight that meat cutter is when it is not in use.
Alex sure could have used a bottle of bubblies
like that to keep her occupied while we waited.
Alas, it was on the other side of where we stood.
This man was high up in one of the buildings overlooking the Plaza.
He probably got some pretty good shots.
I just hope I'm not in any of them.
If I stare at the umbrella, I can will it to give me shade!
Clearly the sun was addling my brain at this point.
More smoke from Bill's Burger.
And what's that? A creative use of post-it notes?
Someone needs to call HR, me thinks.
Thanks to this man, though, the line
while lengthy moved actually very quickly.
He can scoop like nobody's buisness.
Finally! Some progress!
The choices the day before were better...oh well.
Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Triple Caramel Chunk worked out nicely.
No comments:
Post a Comment