Thursday, April 09, 2009

Crippling Lucca's Mother...Again.

Replaying Chrono Trigger, makes me realise (and Bughie J., I'm sure) that I don't remember much about one of the greatest games I have ever played.

I know it's great because everyone says so, and I did play it almost ten years ago and enjoyed...so why did I just not remember anything about the story?

I guess I was just not paying that close attention and was probably too wrapped up in acquiring that asshole that I adore Magus and being depressed when Bughie J. led me to kill him. On purpose, I might add.

Whatever the reason, I'm once again (of that I'm sure) thoroughly enjoying my replay of this fabulous game on the DS.

I set it to classic mode because DS mode just became way too confusing for my little brain, but the point is - what an incredible, complex story!

The characters are loveable but the story line and attention to details is just absolutely amazing.

It's got everything a person could want! It's got heart, an awesomely timeless soundtrack, time travel, gurus, a festival, comedy, Taban (everything's your fault, ass!), Tata, a nerd, a princess no one could possibly want other than to hate, a pre-historic bad-assed cave woman, a gorf, an asshole prophet, Ozzie, Flea, Slash, a robo, a crono...and a mop!

A mop that I stole!

Make that, a mop that I charmed off the back of some Nu. I was told that this Nu needs it to sweep his flat, so I'll give it back but I keep getting headbutt.

I suppose Nu don't forgive that easily when they've been wronged...uh, charmed.

It also has lots of something a person does not need, and that's heartache.

I'm sorry Lucca's Mom.

Luckily for you, I didn't save and will try again tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Led! I wasn't the one pressing the attack buttons... I quietly observed the Tao and let the game unfold as it was meant to, is all! Non-interference! It's more fun that way! Moooore fuuuuunnnnn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just wanted me to kill Vegita's silver-haired brother because you hate Vegita!

    Hmm, silver hair...love him...

    Again, just a coinky-dinky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and you can't forget Bigs and Wedge! Poor guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't come across them again but poor Biggs and Wedge in FFVII, not so much in Chrono Trigger...those two and their cousin Piette are just effin' asses with their mind games and "ooo, where am I?" Whatever happened to fat ass Wedge with this tumbly walk and his red hat?!
    I guess carnival money paid for plenty of meals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh, I remember they being in that weird-o fun house at the end of the carnival. They got zapped there all confused and such.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...