Saturday, April 24, 2010

Our H & O Songs

H1 has been listening to Pandora as of late.

For those who may not know, Pandora's the music streaming program that suggests similar artists and songs based on whatever band you initially decide to listen to.

She went through many bands and 'baleeted' many upon Pandora's suggestion.

Curious to find other bands to listen to, I suggested everyone's favourite - Hall & Oates (yep, not just mine).

As the first song came up, X, H1 and I realised that we could probably find every frenemies' appropriate H & O song that matched their personality.

Here's what we came up with:

MC - "I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)"
TD5 - "Kiss on My List"
Frass - "Private Eyes"
X - "Rich Girl"
H1 - "Maneater"
Or 2 - "Out of Touch"

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh! I heart you guys! One of my all-time faves and so ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hilarious that you approve.

    Also hilarious was H1's reaction to your comment: Oh good grief. He is happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO @ H1. How can I not when you picked one of the greatest! Anytime I play this track, I'll now think fondly of myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a mess.

    I'm surprised MC said nothing about his. Perhaps he is not as pleased as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, let us look closely at his lyrics:

    Where does it stop, where do you dare me to draw the line.
    You've got the body, now you want my soul,
    Don't even think about it

    Hmmm... are folks demanding too much of the MC? More than he can give? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bleck.

    I may not even want to know the answer...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am pleased with my recommendation...although it would have been a real toss up (if I were asked)...between that and Private Eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will be pleased to know, that "Private Eyes" was a toss up for us for you.

    We made the decision to give you the one we did because we could think of no other for Frass...

    That H & O man, a song for every soul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I heard "One on One" the other night...that would have been another possibility!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm beginning to think that the entire H&O song collection could be all about you, TD5.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...